Monday, July 09, 2007

Heroes

Well, as you might be thinking, yes, this is a post about the new TV Series, Heroes. I'm amazed by it, it is so entertaining that I compare it to Dan Brown's book Angels and Daemons.

You are probably wondering why?, well definitely not because of the story of course, both are totally different, but for how the heroes story grabs your attention so you always want to know what's next.

I remember when I was reading Angels and Daemons, every free moment I had I went and grab my book and start reading. Something similar happens to me with Heroes, I don't want to miss an episode.

I haven't watched the whole first season yet, I've just seen the first 15 episodes and the good thing is that they are always introducing new characters, mixing them more, making the story even more complicated, so you start guessing about what is going to happen, knowing that what you thought is not what is going to happen.

It is a really cool TV show, it makes you wonder, what would you do with all those powers? Would you lose yourself? or Would you use them to make good? or Would you prefer to be normal? Not a hero?

What would you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment