Thursday, September 09, 2010

Gandhi - The Band

I haven't been a big fan of national music, but my husband Carlos is a big fan of Gandhi, so he took me to one of their concerts at Jazz Cafe a while ago, I must say that I really liked it. I liked the music and loved Luis' way of dancing and the way he gets into the "signing zone" so deep that is contagious.

We went to another concert yesterday at Jazz Cafe Escazu where they were going to release their new video for the song "Estrellame". The concert was amazing, they started with some acoustic songs and then the usual rock songs, so good! Federico is amazing with the guitar, it is simply an awesome show to watch and listen.



I wish they get more attention from other people in the world, because they are a worldwide class band that deserves all the fame they can get. They are really good and I am proud they are Costarican.

If you have a chance to listen to them, take it, specially if it is live! You will enjoy it!

For now, I share with you here their new video, enjoy!!



If you want to get more information about the band go to grupogandhi.com

No comments:

Post a Comment