Monday, June 18, 2012

San Francisco Photowalk

I went on my first photowalk yesterday with a lot of other photographers, the event was organized by Dave Powell from ShootTokio.com and Vincent Mo, tech lead of Google+ Photos.

It was a great experience, first because it was something I've never done before, second because it gave me the perfect excuse to go to San Francisco and take pictures of the city and third, because I got to see a bunch of other people as passionate about photography as I am, probably even more, and most of them with a lot more experience for sure.

We started from the Ferry Building and continued to the Financial District, after a couple of hours Carlos and I went home, we needed to go take care of Sam, but the group continued to China Town and finish the photowalk with a dinner, too bad we missed that part, hopefully next time we would be able to stay until the end.

Here are some of my favorite pictures from the photowalk, I hope you enjoy them.

Tiny Golden Gate
SF Photowalk

Bay Bridge
SF Photowalk

Happy girl, not sure what she was doing but she was very happy about being photographed by a lot of people.
SF Photowalk

Checking the make up
SF Photowalk

Flowers: Sea Lavender
SF Photowalk

Patterns
SF Photowalk

This woman was sitting on the sidewalk enjoying the sun light
SF Photowalk

Patterns
SF Photowalk

Looking up
SF Photowalk

Going down
SF Photowalk

Patterns
SF Photowalk

Embarcadero Center, great place to find patterns
SF Photowalk

Beautiful
SF Photowalk

Twins?
SF Photowalk

Downtown
SF Photowalk

Transamerica Pyramid
SF Photowalk

More patterns
SF Photowalk

Transamerica Pyramid
SF Photowalk

Reflections
SF Photowalk

China Town
China Town

Triangles
SF Photowalk

Going up to heaven
SF Photowalk

Colorful buildings
SF Photowalk

All pictures I took can be seen in my Flickr set San Francisco Photowalk 06-17 set.

No comments:

Post a Comment