- Use one photo per letter
- The photo has to be of a common object that looks like a letter
- I could not use things that are ment to be letters like the McDonalds sign
- I could not use ropes or strings to form a letter myself
Letter M: Part of my kitchen tiles
Letter L: Part of a photo frame where I have a picture of my dog Sam
What did I learn with this assignment?
- To observe
- To pay attention to my surroundings
- To pay attention to the details
- To look for forms, lines and patterns
- To try to pre-visualize how the photo is going to look before taking it
This was fun, do you want to form your own name?